Wednesday 3 June 2009

More of London Town.

June 1,2009
Today was Emily's last day :( we went to the Tower of London and took the tour, we also got to see the crown jewels which is my personal favorite. After the Tower we went to Yo! sushi for lunch, I liked it but their portions were really small so you had to eat a lot of sushi and therefore spend alot of money to feel full, after lunch Emily and I went to M&S and got a muffin because we were still hungry. We got to eat our muffin on the steps of St. Pauls cathedral where Princess Diana got married. The we went to Greenwich, to see an open air market. We didnt see an open air market but we got to see the filming of Gulliver's Travels with Jack Black. I didnt go up to the observatory because it was going to rain, but most of the group did. Then we went back and got ready for Emily's fairwell celebration at the Hard Rock. After dinner when we were picking up our suvinor cups a man let us into the Hard Rock vault and we got to see Freddie Murcury's chair, Jimmy Hendrix's guitar and so many other things. Then we came back and had another party in the lobby.
June 2,2009
Today I slept in late, and then went to lunch in the park with Jeff and that crew, after that i came back and got dressed for the play. Then Dani, Meg,Bivins and I left for Harrods so I could buy a few more suviniors, Then we ate ice cream at the Candy Bar. After that we went to the theater where Mamma Mia was showing and I got a student ticket for £27.50 and my seat was 6 rows back! Then we ate dinner in Chinatown which was fun. After dinner we went into some touristy shops and then we were off to the Theater, I had already seen Mamma Mia years ago when it first came out so seeing it again after the movie was great plus the price was right and my seat was amazing, then we came back and went to Tesco to buy water and other various and usundry things, while in tesco these two american boys were making fools of themselves asking what the best british snack was, the mistaked me for being british and i found out they went to the University of South Carolina, it was so cool to be mistaken for being british even though they were kind of being jerks. Then we came back to the hotel and compared theater notes with everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment