Monday 1 June 2009

More Of London

May 31,2009
Today was a total tourist day, I woke up and went to see the changing of the gaurds which would have been fun if it wasnt hot and my camera didnt die, but at least i saw it. The Rachel and I went to lunch at subway which was sooo good i loved it. After that we went to the eye so Rachel and I could get tickets for later that night. Then we saw parliment,big ben, we couldnt get into westminster abbey because it was closed but we went to piccadilly circus and saw a spain festival. After our touristy day we came back to the hotel and got ready for dinner with 2 of the hotel employees who turned out to be so fun and nice, a group of us went to the Pizza buffet. Then Rachel,Dakota and I left to go on the London eye, we go to go up right at sunset and got so so many good pictures, after that we came back and there was a full on rager with all of our group going on in the Lobby so i joined in.

No comments:

Post a Comment